Hot and cold smoker cabinets
These robust smoker cabinets are ideally suited for smoking fish, meat and poultry. Ideal for amateur fishermen and, in the larger models, for business people. Hot smoking is a real eye-catcher at garden and birthday parties. With the Häussler smoker cabinet, you can smoke fresh meat (sausage, Kassler (smoked cuts of pork)) etc., poultry of all kinds, fish (trout, mackerel etc.) and long-life products (ham, Plockwurst (German-style salami) etc.)
Reasons to purchase a Häussler hot and cold smoker cabinet
• Cold smoke, warm smoke and hot smoke possible
• Uniform cooking and smoking thanks to regulation of incoming and exhaust air
• Exact temperature control by dial thermometer
• Drawer for firing and for loading smoke meal
• Several types of heating possible thanks to interchangeable drawers:
• wood, gas or electric heating (as of model FS 2/70 can be heated with electric thermostat regulation)
• Housing also in marbled stainless steel on request
Our hot smoker cabinets are characterised by their compact design and solid workmanship. The double-wall steel sheet housing and the thick insulating layer ensure optimum thermal insulation.
The incoming and exhaust air are regulated by an integrated damper and ensure uniform smoking in combination with the thermometer. An external smoke generator and/or a salmon attachment are available for the FS series. Ask about the options! The smoker cabinets come with wood firing as standard equipment. Gas and electric drawers are also available.
Kassler: 55-60° C.
Duration: approx. 90 -120 minutes.
Feta or soft cheese:
50-60° C. Duration: approx. 50-60 minutes.
Beer or Vienna sausage:
50-60° C. Length: approx. 90-120 minutes.
90-100° C. Duration: approx. 10-15 minutes. Afterwards, smoke an additional 60 minutes at approx. 70° C.
100-110° C. Duration: approx. 60-70 minutes.
The smoker specifications are approximate values and depend on the size of the smoked products and your personal taste. You can find further information about brine, spices and smoking times as well many easy and great recipes in our smoker book.