Come by and have a look ...
Our Baking Village is how we lovingly call our exhibition. We show you all of our appliances and products in a cosy atmosphere in more than 1500 m² of exhibition space. With the products viewed up close, particular questions about them will certainly occur to you more easily – along with our answers to them.
You must not just ask questions to your heart’s content but also browse. We also offer all sorts of accessories – not just to look at but also to touch – having to do with grinding, kneading, baking and making pasta.
In addition, all kinds of other eye-catchers await you as well as many things that you can look forward to: our nostalgic bakery, the glassed-in show bakery and our refreshing baking demonstrations that are packed with valuable practical tips and tricks.
- Wood-burning ovens, electric stone ovens, grain mills, dough kneading machines, pasta makers, smoker cabinets and wood-burning kitchen cookers
- Professional accessories for grinding, kneading, baking and making pasta, with a food department
- Book corner
- Used appliances and special offers
- Different demonstration stations (pasta etc.)
- Three demonstration baking rooms
- Nostalgic bakery with wood-burning oven
- Show bakery with commercial wood-burning ovens
Our service for you:
- Informational material for destinations and accommodations in our vicinity
- Comfortable consultation rooms
- Children’s play corner
- Guest bathrooms with nappy-changing facilities
- Seating areas
- Loading service
- On-site service for your appliances
- Seminar rooms with projector
- Booking service for accommodations
- Regular baking, pasta and smoker demonstrations
- Demonstrations for groups and clubs on request
All appliances are generally in stock at the company and immediately available.
Come by and see us - a visit to the HÄUSSLER baking village is always worth it.
Our opening times in the Heiligkreuztal baking village:
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.